100% Authentic Comfy Baby Memory Foam Baby Bolster
Comes with 3 years of warranty
Dimension: 40 x 10 cm
Baby bolsters creates a comforting psychological effect that helps newborns enjoy a quiet, restful sleep. It can be preventing baby from rolling away or they can be used as a bumper inside the crib and also can be used as an anti-roll pillow to prevent your infant from falling off the bed. Baby Bolsters provides comfort and security to baby by stimulating the touch of a mother's hug when placed over the chest and tummy area.
The core of the memory foam has good shapes recovery characteristics and an open, ventilating cell structure that effectively conducts excess heart away.
• Memory Foam
• Washable Natural Bamboo Fibre cover
• Protection against Dust Mite Allergies
• Treated 100% Natural Probictics
Purotex Bamboo Fiber Cover
• Purotex is a textile treatment that helps to fight against allergens. It is designed to stop dust mites in their tracks, as well as prevent other harmful bacteria from multiplying. These allergens are then unable to cause damage to the sufferer, potentially reducing the symptoms of allergic reactions.
• Environmental Friendly The Bamboo fiber goes through a complete process from the Bamboo itself to be the Bamboo yarn which adopt green process which passes the international standard of ISO 9001 and ISO 14000
• Natural Anti Bacteria Bamboo processes a special property which resists the infestation by fungi and harmful bacteria
• Feeling Cool The cross section of Bamboo fibers is filled with micro gaps and micro holes which allow it to absorb and evaporate human sweat. Therefore, ensuring the Bamboo fabric always feel cool and fresh.
COMFYBABY™ product bearing the OEKO-TEX® label are free of concentrations of harmful substances that could pose a threat to health. After all, we spend about a third of our lives in bed. It’s a time that should naturally be as revitalising and healthy as possible.
We are in close contact with textiles throughout our lives - day and night. We wear them next to our skin, sleep in textile products, dry ourselves with them, use them to decorate our homes and for much more. Isn’t it good to know that textiles - whether they’re made of natural or synthetic material - are free of substances that could harm our health? When you’re out shopping, look for the sign of safety and transparency, the label that says “Confidence in Textiles - tested for harmful substances according to OEKO-TEX®Standard 100”.